Association of Colleges is the national voice for further education, sixth form, tertiary and specialist colleges in England. We are a not-for-profit membership organisation established in 1996 by colleges, for colleges. Our members make up more than 90% of the sector - educating and training two million people each year.
As a membership body we:
- Influence government and local and national policymakers to create the environment for strong and sustainable colleges at the heart of the economy
- Provide high quality professional support, advice and intelligence to meet the needs of every member
- Champion and enhance the reputation of colleges, leaders, staff and students.
We are committed to:
- Being open and transparent, working with, and for, all members
- Setting clear long-term priorities for our work with robust measures and accountability processes through our governance structure.
- Providing all members with a seamless service that is professional, proactive, and responsive across the whole organisation
- Working in partnership with a range of other organisations that can support and add value to our work.